10 Fun Things to Do In a Grocery Store
1. Jump out from behind shelves, displays, etc. and yell, "Peek-a-boo!" at people.
2. If someone asks where something is, say, "Oh, is THAT what you call it now?" ::wink wink::.
3. Walk up to the employee at the register and say, “Hi, How may I help you?”
4. If you are an employee: after scanning everything, ask the customer if they want fries with that.
5. Follow a customer around the store and quack like a duck every time they try to talk.
6. Walk up to someone and ask them if they would like to take a survey. Before they can say yes or no, say, “I don’t have time to take the survey right now, please call me later”.
7. Throw tomatoes at people and yell, "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!".
8. Stand by the dairy section and go, "Mooooo" when someone picks up some milk.
9. Hide a singing fish in the seafood area so that anyone who goes near or in it will hear it singing and talking.
10. Go up to random people, regardless of age, gender, or marital status, and ask them if they'll marry you. If they say yes, act all nervous, stutter something about not being ready for a commitment, and run.
- Funny Road Signs
- 16 Types of People on Facebook
- Meaning of Different Colors of Roses
- Humans building relationship with Whale Sharks in Indonesia
- When did Today's Models Become Hotter than Models from 1960s and 1970s
- 15 Things to do while your wife shops
- 10 Great Doctor's Advice
- 10 Great Consumer Labels