Artichoke Mushroom Pasta Recipe
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 45 min
2 tablespoon Olive oil
3 cloves of Garlic, minced
½ Onion, cut into ½ inch squares
½ jar of Pasta Sauce (either tomato basil or your choice)
½ can Roasted Red Peppers, cut into ½ inch squares
8 White Mushrooms, cut in ¼ inch cubes
1 Portobello Mushroom, cut in ¼ inch cubes
1 can of Marinated Artichokes, cut into halves
½ cup Olives, sliced
2 teaspoon Black Peppers
2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon dried Oregano
3 tablespoon fresh Basil
12 oz Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- Boil Rigatoni, drain when done.
- Heat a pan with olive oil, add garlic and onions, heat for 2 min and then add pasta sauce.
- Add Roasted red peppers, mushrooms, artichokes and olives gradually.
- Heat for 5 min and then add dried oregano, salt and pepper.
- Turn down the heat and add fresh basil and rigatoni pasta.
Serve on a plate and sprinkle shredded cheese and bread crumbs on each serving.