iPhone 5 Shape: What will iPhone5 look like?
The Wall St. Journal’s recent article regarding the new Verizon iPhone offers an exciting suggestion about what the iPhone 5 will look like.
Most likely, the exterior of the iPhone 5 will be driven by a larger touch screen. Many iPhone users are calling for a larger, Adroid-like screen. With Apple purportedly answering this call, the next iPhone 5 could feature a large, vanishing-edge screen that has no bezel or plastic around the screen at all. In addition, I’ve also heard from a source of mine (an ex-executive at Oracle who knows Jobs personally), that Apple is ultimately seeking to drive the iPad and iPhone into becoming one device; something larger than the current iPhone that is more iPad-like in design, but with mobile phone-like functionality.
If this is the case, then expect the iPhone 5 to perhaps become the “missing link” to whatever Apple sees at their next-generation mobile device. Bigger. More screen-oriented. More “iPad’ish.”
- iOS 6 Maps App Hilarious Review
- iPhone 5 vs Nokia Lumia 920 Feature Comparison
- How to Unlock iPhone 4, 3G or 3GS running OS 4.1
- iPhone 5 Rumors, Price, and Features
- New Features in the New iPhone 5
- Verizon will soon get iPhone 4 and iPhone 5
- iPhone 5 vs Droid Features and Comparison
- How to Check Remaining Minutes on AT&T form your Phone