Irish Salad Recipe with Stir Fry Potatoes
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 25 min
4 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cut in cubes
2 tablespoon olive oil
6 garlic cloves, sliced
4 tablespoon cashews, slightly crushed
2 tablespoon peanuts, slightly crushed
1/2 onion, sliced
1 tomato, cut in cubes
12 ounces feta cheese, crumbs
6 piece of bread slices, your choice of bread
1 avocado, cut in cubes
2 bunches arugula or lettuce, (about 6 ounces each), washed and thick stems removed
2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon salt
- Add cubed potatoes in a deep pan with 2 tablespoon of olive oil, coat evenly.
- Cover the pan on medium heat for 10 min
- In the meantime, butter bread slices, toast and cut into one inch cubes, set aside.
- Stir the potatoes and cover for another 5 min or until golden brown
- Add garlic, cashews, peanuts, and onions to the pan, heat for another 3 to 5 min until onions turn golden
- Add tomatoes, cheese, salt and pepper and cook for 1 min
- Turn off the heat and let it cool for couple of minutes
- Add toasted bread cubes, arugula, and avocado; mix the salad and serve.
Server plate full with drink of choice.