Is it Possible for Girls to Speed Up the Development of Breasts
You can't do anything to make your body develop faster. Of course, you should eat a nutritious diet, exercise, and get enough sleep. But special diets, dietary supplements, or creams won't do anything to make breasts to develop quicker.
The earliest physical change of breats for girls is usually around 10 or 11 years. But it's perfectly normal for breast development to start anytime between the ages of 7 and 13.
If you're a girl who's 15 or older and you haven't shown any signs of breasts (or if you're younger but are still worried), talk with your doctor.
- Does it Hurt to Have your Period?
- Should I Use Sanitary Pads or Tampons in my Period?
- What if I Get my Period while I’m at School and Have an Accident?
- How will I Know When I’m Going to Get My First Period?
- Why is One Breast Bigger than the Other?
- My Daughter just Started Developing Breasts. Should She be Wearing a Training Bra?
- Up to What Age do Breasts Develop?
- What Age do Boys Begin Puberty?