How to Unlock iPhone 4, 3G or 3GS running OS 4.1
Use the following steps to unlosk your iPhone running OS 4.1. INstructions are Good for iPhone3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPhone 4.
- After jailbreaking launch Cydia and touch on the Manage tab at the bottom.
- Then touch Sources.
- In the Sources screen, tap Edit, then Add at the top left, and enter http://repo666.ultrasn0w.com in the Enter Cydia/APT URL dialog.
- Hit Add Source button. Let Cydia update it’s sources.
- Search for Ultrasn0w 1.1-1 in Cydia and install this application. Tap Install in top right, and then the Confirm button.
- That’s it. After installation, reboot your phone and you should be able to use it with any unofficial carrier.
- iOS 6 Maps App Hilarious Review
- iPhone 5 vs Nokia Lumia 920 Feature Comparison
- iPhone 5 Rumors, Price, and Features
- New Features in the New iPhone 5
- Verizon will soon get iPhone 4 and iPhone 5
- iPhone 5 vs Droid Features and Comparison
- iPhone 5 Shape: What will iPhone5 look like?
- How to Check Remaining Minutes on AT&T form your Phone