The Different Types of Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar I Disorder (mania or a mixed episode) – The classic manic-depressive form of the illness, characterized by at least one manic episode or mixed episode. Usually—but not always—Bipolar I Disorder also involves at least one episode of depression.
- Bipolar II Disorder (hypomania and depression) – In Bipolar II disorder, the person doesn’t experience full-blown manic episodes. Instead, the illness involves episodes of hypomania and severe depression.
- Cyclothymia (hypomania and mild depression) – Cyclothymia is a milder form of bipolar disorder. It consists of cyclical mood swings. However, the symptoms are less severe than full-blown mania or depression.
- First case of Ebola appears in Dallas Texas
- Lyme Disease Symptoms, Diagnosis, Duration, Prevention, and Treatment
- Signs and Symptoms of Mania Episode or Mania Disorder
- Signs and Symptoms of Bipolar Depression
- Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
- Treatment for Bipolar Disorder
- Myths and Facts About Bipolar Disorder
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of BiPolar Disorder?