My Daughter just Started Developing Breasts. Should She be Wearing a Training Bra?
There’s no need for one right now, as long as she’s comfortable. But given the sensitivity of early breast tissue, some girls find it more comfortable to wear a soft, gently supportive undergarment like an undershirt or sports bra. Let her decide. Girls’ feelings about their first bra are decidedly mixed. Some are thrilled to take this early step toward womanhood, but others are mortified by the thought of wearing a bra to school.
- Does it Hurt to Have your Period?
- Should I Use Sanitary Pads or Tampons in my Period?
- What if I Get my Period while I’m at School and Have an Accident?
- How will I Know When I’m Going to Get My First Period?
- Why is One Breast Bigger than the Other?
- Up to What Age do Breasts Develop?
- Is it Possible for Girls to Speed Up the Development of Breasts
- What Age do Boys Begin Puberty?