Palm Reading: The Marriage and Love Line
Also called your "love line", the marriage line encompasses everything in your love life. The marriage line is a small line found under your pinky, the area which is known as the mount of mercury. This small line comes from the outside of your palm around the edge to the inside. Some individuals have multiple marriage lines, each representing a separate marriage. If a cross is found on your marriage line, then the engagement or marriage that it represents will be broken. Other small marks on the marriage line represent illicit affairs.
Finding Your Marriage Line
The marriage line is a small line normally found under your pinky. It will generally come around from the outside of your hand into the inside edge under the pinky.
The lines below the little finger are marriage lines.
The light lines in this area mean romances. The strong lines in this area mean marriage. The lower the marriage lines are, the later these marriages will be.
The number of strong lines in this area means how many marriages you will have.
Lines that do not cross the marriage line,but meet it,mean children that will be born.
If there is a fork at the start of the marriage Line, then it means a long engagement.
If there is a fork on the end of the marriage Line,then separation will happen in this marriage.
If the Marriage Line breaks, then resumes with an overlap, this means a separation, and later, reunion.
Marriage Line Notes
There are several different things you can read from a marriage line. Some of these include:
- You can tell if a man has cheated by examining his marriage line. If there is a short line that parallels his marriage line, then he's had relationships prior (or after) marriage. If he has a short line under the marriage line, he's had an affair during marriage.
- If your marriage line is lower on the mount of mercury (the fleshy area under your pinky), near your heart line, you'll marry early. If it's higher, near the pinky finger, you'll marry later in life.
- If you have multiple marriage lines, they each represent a separate marriage that you'll have in your lifetime. Which ever is the longest and thickest represents your best marriage.
- A thick, long, horizontal marriage line is best. If it's thick and long, then you'll get married to a fated love.
- If your marriage line descends down and touches the heart line, it means divorce or separation.
- Cirque Du Soleil Performer Sarah 'Sasson' Dies After 50-Foot Fall on KA at MGM Grand in Las Vegas
- Palm Reading: Signs Relating to Love, Marriage, and Children
- Palm Reading: How to Read Palms and Major Lines
- Palm Reading: Flexibility of Thumb Signifies Easy-Going vs Stubborn Person
- Palm Reading: Which Hand Should You Read?