Palm Reading: Which Hand Should You Read?
One of the first questions people ask concerning palm reading is: Which hand do you look at? The answer is: Both, and It depends.
Students of palmistry distinguish between the active and passive hand. A right-handed person's active hand will be his or her right hand; and the left hand is considered the passive hand. Similarly, a left-handed person's active hand is the left hand; and his or her passive hand is the right hand.
Generally, the passive hand is read for inherited characteristics and potential.
Look to the active hand for changes to these inherited traits.
As a general rule, when the lines and markings on the active and passive hands are quite different, it shows a person who has actively worked toward self-development.
- Cirque Du Soleil Performer Sarah 'Sasson' Dies After 50-Foot Fall on KA at MGM Grand in Las Vegas
- Palm Reading: Signs Relating to Love, Marriage, and Children
- Palm Reading: How to Read Palms and Major Lines
- Palm Reading: Flexibility of Thumb Signifies Easy-Going vs Stubborn Person
- Palm Reading: The Marriage and Love Line