Should I Use Sanitary Pads or Tampons in my Period?
It is suggested that girls start out with pads for the first month or so, until they get used to having their period and seeing how heavy the flow is. It depends upon when a girl is ready and how comfortable she is with her body.
Some girls prefer tampons because they do not like the feeling of wetness or the odor that pads may emit. Other girls may be squeamish about inserting a tampon in their vagina and opt for pads. Buy some of each type and in absorbencies ranging from light to heavy so you can experiment to find what works best for you.
- Does it Hurt to Have your Period?
- What if I Get my Period while I’m at School and Have an Accident?
- How will I Know When I’m Going to Get My First Period?
- Why is One Breast Bigger than the Other?
- My Daughter just Started Developing Breasts. Should She be Wearing a Training Bra?
- Up to What Age do Breasts Develop?
- Is it Possible for Girls to Speed Up the Development of Breasts
- What Age do Boys Begin Puberty?