You can't do anything to make your body develop faster. Of course, you should eat a nutritious diet, exercise, and get enough sleep. But special diets, dietary supplements, or creams won't do anything to make breasts to develop quicker.
The earliest physical change of breats for girls is usually around 10 or 11 years. But it's perfectly normal for breast development to start anytime between the ages of 7 and 13.
Physical development starts at different times and progresses at different rates in different people. So, the beginning of the development that comes with puberty varies from person to person — and that's completely normal.
The earliest physical change of puberty for girls is usually breast development, which most often begins around 10 or 11 years. But it's perfectly normal for breast development to start anytime between the ages of 7 and 13. A girl's first menstrual period usually occurs about 2 to 2½ years after breast development begins.
Some women don't take the opportunity to relish their breasts during sex (or solo sex), especially if they're self-conscious about their cup size. But guess what—all women, regardless of bra size, have the same amount of nerve endings and feel an equal amount of pleasure--and experts say boobs can grow up to 25 percent bigger when aroused.
1. Smoking is more likely to make your breasts sag than breast-feeding.
2. The average breast size in America is 36DD.
3. In 2010, the cost of the average breast augmentation with silicone gel implants was over $3,500.
4. The average erect nipple is taller than 5 stacked quarters.
5. The right breast tends to be larger than the left.