Don't keep your clothes in the plastic bags the dry cleaner puts them in. The polyethalene in the plastic begins to break down as soon as it's exposed to light, which causes discoloration on garments, says Edelman. Another way to avoid yellowing is to always clean clothes before putting them in storage: stains that might not be apparent will oxidize and become potentially permanent while hidden away.
1) Eureka 4870MZ Boss Smart-Vac
* HEPA filter coupled with a 3 stage dust trap system for the ultimate clean.
* It comes with seven various carpet adjustments on the brush bar system
* A powerful 12 amp motor
* 30 foot cord for long distance cleaning
* 15 inch brush bar for a larger and more efficient cleaning path