To check minutes, dial #646# from your phone.
To check text messages, dial #676# from your phone.
For more accurate information you can call customer service by dialing 611 from your phone, but this will take a great deal more time and effort.
To edit your A-List, follow these steps:
- Log in to your
- Select Manage Features in the My Services section.
- Select the A-List link on the left side of the page.
- Select Manage My A-List.
- Select Edit on the bottom right of the page.
- Add, remove, or update your desired numbers and names by selecting the field and entering the information.
- Select the Save button.
You can set up security password for your AT&T voicemail by following the steps below:
- Press and hold the 1 key.
- Press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Password and follow instructions to turn on your password
You can check your voicemail from another non AT&T phone by following the steps below:
- Dial your 10-digit wireless number.
- Press the * key when you hear your personal greeting.
- Enter your personal passcode.
- Follow the voice prompts.
- Remove the battery cover and with your stylus press the Reset button while holding down the Power button.
- Once you see the round Palm logo release the Power button.
- When you are prompted to to press Up to delete all your data, use the volume up button on the left side of the unit. This will wipe out all your calendar, contacts, photos, downloaded ringers, added programs and updates, custom settings and even your owner information.