Are you a Gamer? A Thief? A Liker? Find out which one you are and then comment below to share with the others. Don't be shy, you might have a lot in common with the others.
Flowers are among one of nature beautiful things, with diverse variety and colors. We send and receive flowers on different occasions e.g: Wedding, funeral, birthdays and the list go on. Roses are among such species with alot of colors and each has its meanings as well. Have you ever thought on the meanings of each color of roses and when should they be send.
British photographer Steve Jones submerged himself in the water to capture the relationship that has developed between man and whales sharks. Locals Indonesian peninsula of West Papua have struck up a bond with the monster fish, which can measure up to 12m in length. Fishermen hand feed them and even leap into the water to cut them free should they get caught in fishing nets.
Don't today's models look Anorexic as compared to models from 1960s and 1970s? How come our society thinks today's models are hotter than the models from 1960s and 1907s?
The following letter was sent to a long time patron of a local Target
Store. After receiving this letter, she vowed that she would NEVER take her Husband Shopping with her again! ! !
January 12, 2006
Re: Mr. Bill Fenton
Dear Mrs. Fenton,
Over the past six months, your husband, Mr. Bill Fenton has been causing
Quite a commotion in our store.
We cannot tolerate this type of behavior and have considered banning
The following questions and answers are for entertainment purposes only. Please do not follow it in real life.
Q1: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A1: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it...don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.
1. On Sears hairdryer:
"Do not use while sleeping."
(But..., that's the only time I have to work on my hair)
2. On some Swanson frozen dinners:
"Serving suggestions: Defrost."
(But it's "just" a suggestion)
3. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of box):
1. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
2. When they ask for your phone # give them theirs and see if they notice.
3. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
4. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
5. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
1. Jump out from behind shelves, displays, etc. and yell, "Peek-a-boo!" at people.
2. If someone asks where something is, say, "Oh, is THAT what you call it now?" ::wink wink::.
3. Walk up to the employee at the register and say, “Hi, How may I help you?”
4. If you are an employee: after scanning everything, ask the customer if they want fries with that.