One of the first questions people ask concerning palm reading is: Which hand do you look at? The answer is: Both, and It depends.
Students of palmistry distinguish between the active and passive hand. A right-handed person's active hand will be his or her right hand; and the left hand is considered the passive hand. Similarly, a left-handed person's active hand is the left hand; and his or her passive hand is the right hand.
Also called your "love line", the marriage line encompasses everything in your love life. The marriage line is a small line found under your pinky, the area which is known as the mount of mercury. This small line comes from the outside of your palm around the edge to the inside. Some individuals have multiple marriage lines, each representing a separate marriage. If a cross is found on your marriage line, then the engagement or marriage that it represents will be broken. Other small marks on the marriage line represent illicit affairs.
The following letter was sent to a long time patron of a local Target
Store. After receiving this letter, she vowed that she would NEVER take her Husband Shopping with her again! ! !
January 12, 2006
Re: Mr. Bill Fenton
Dear Mrs. Fenton,
Over the past six months, your husband, Mr. Bill Fenton has been causing
Quite a commotion in our store.
We cannot tolerate this type of behavior and have considered banning
The following questions and answers are for entertainment purposes only. Please do not follow it in real life.
Q1: I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A1: Your heart is only good for so many beats, and that's it...don't waste them on exercise. Everything wears out eventually. Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; that's like saying you can extend the life of your car by driving it faster. Want to live longer? Take a nap.
1. On Sears hairdryer:
"Do not use while sleeping."
(But..., that's the only time I have to work on my hair)
2. On some Swanson frozen dinners:
"Serving suggestions: Defrost."
(But it's "just" a suggestion)
3. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom of box):
1. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."
2. When they ask for your phone # give them theirs and see if they notice.
3. Tell them to put the crust on top this time.
4. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
5. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.
1. Jump out from behind shelves, displays, etc. and yell, "Peek-a-boo!" at people.
2. If someone asks where something is, say, "Oh, is THAT what you call it now?" ::wink wink::.
3. Walk up to the employee at the register and say, “Hi, How may I help you?”
4. If you are an employee: after scanning everything, ask the customer if they want fries with that.
1. In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8' X 10' cell. At work you spend most of your time in a 6' X 8' cubicle.
2. In prison you get three meals a day. At work you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for that one.
3. In prison you get time off for good behavior. At work you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.
I once had a leather jacket that got ruined in the rain. Why does moisture ruin leather? Aren't cows outside a lot of the time? When it's raining, do cows go up to the farmhouse, "Let us in! We're all wearing leather! Open the door! We're going to ruin the whole outfit here!"