Up to What Age do Breasts Develop?
Girls usually start developing Breasts from age 10. However, it can vary from age 7 to age 13. The Age girls stop developing breasts depends on the girl.
Some develop breasts up until age 16 but some can grow upto in their early twenties. Some girls reported not having developed breasts until age 19 and went from cup size A to C from 19 to 21.
So, it all depends on girl to girl.
- Does it Hurt to Have your Period?
- Should I Use Sanitary Pads or Tampons in my Period?
- What if I Get my Period while I’m at School and Have an Accident?
- How will I Know When I’m Going to Get My First Period?
- Why is One Breast Bigger than the Other?
- My Daughter just Started Developing Breasts. Should She be Wearing a Training Bra?
- Is it Possible for Girls to Speed Up the Development of Breasts
- What Age do Boys Begin Puberty?