What if I Get my Period while I’m at School and Have an Accident?
This is probably every girl’s greatest fear. Keep a few sanitary pads in her book bag or knapsack at all times, in case of an emergency. The initial bleeding during a period is usually light, and you should be able to get to the girls’ room or the nurse’s office in time.
- Does it Hurt to Have your Period?
- Should I Use Sanitary Pads or Tampons in my Period?
- How will I Know When I’m Going to Get My First Period?
- Why is One Breast Bigger than the Other?
- My Daughter just Started Developing Breasts. Should She be Wearing a Training Bra?
- Up to What Age do Breasts Develop?
- Is it Possible for Girls to Speed Up the Development of Breasts
- What Age do Boys Begin Puberty?